At Finetech Engineering we've built our reputation on faultless production processes. We believe that this is the only way to ensure both first-class production standards and speedy, punctual delivery of top-quality goods to our clients.
Finetech Engineering has gained sound and broad experiences within a range of industries, from MOD, Aerospace and automation to specialist material handling and light commercial environments. We are able to provide support on both new product design/development, or cost reduction initiatives.
Manufacturing services at a glance
- Modern CNC machining centres alongside conventional machines.
- Full service and manufacturing capabilities for both mechanical and electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Ability to import technical information via IGES, DXF, VDA, CADL and ANVIL 5000 formats.
- 'Axion' Co-ordinate measuring machine with ABERLINK software.
CAD services at a glance
- Ability to integrate with other resources both within the UK or overseas.
- Capability to work cleanly and deliver within new product programmes.
- Clean sheet conceptual stage through to pre and final production.
- New product design/development to time and budgetary targets.
- Full CAD facilities offering 2nd and 3rd visualisations at all the required stages from detailed drawings to service and technical publication manuals.
Below you will find our latest quality system certificate which can be downloaded.
We're always happy to provide any additional information about our services. Contact us on 01707 258855 or use our contact form.